Milwaukee Bucks Alternate Idea

rmackman

Obviously a lot of NBA teams have alternate jerseys. I thought this might be a good idea for the Milwaukee Bucks. Just click on the link below!

Milwaukee Bucks Alternate Idea

Sorry I suck as an artist, but I think it'll give you a good idea at what I was going for. If someone's a better artist, please feel free to clean my image up. If that link doesn't work very well, go to http://photos.yahoo.com/milwaukeeyount then click on the Bucks jersey and then it will let you see the photo. Hope this helps!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Nobody is looking?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Nice. Maybe they should use these as their road unis instead of their alternate.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Did the Bucks ever make a prototype for that design, or is that pure speculation? Either way, it looks better than I thought it would, even though I'm not completely sold on the idea of using cursive script with such a modern design, it just looks too collegiate to me. However, I would be open to a redesign that has more of a classic vibe (NOT RETRO, let's make the distinction RIGHT NOW)...

QPR%20Sig.png

P1010236.jpg

I like that McFarlane jersey. Not better than mine but I'm biased, hehe. Still...GO BACK GO GREEN MILWAUKEE!!! The E-Bay guy says this is a variant jersey from Redd's rookie year, so this must have been a concept that was never used?

spacer.png

It couldn't have gotten very far, if it was indeed an official Bucks design. I've never seen it anywhere other than on the McFarlane figure.

But McFarlane figures only use official uniforms. I'm not aware of any other instance where they have a uniform not worn on the field/court.

I wonder why they used the old Brewers wordmark?

Are there a lot of Bucks fans within this community?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I wonder why they used the old Brewers wordmark?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that wordmark looks like the Brewers' old road script. Not counting the Knicks "NY" logo, this is the first time I can remember seeing one team in one league use the logo/script for another team in another league.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

one at least :D

I think so. And RE: your concept and this action figure. They are both better than what they where now for sure.

But it seems like Bucks concepts never push the envelope very far. Its always current logo/ different colors. Current font/different colors.

They need to ditch their look and most importantly the purple. Its doesnt matter if green is more prevalent that purple......(although thats good) . Purple=bad.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

Yes that definitely is the old Brewers wordmark. I noticed that as well. It seems to work kinda well there though. The Bucks did try to push the envelope when they put the stupid deer head on those green jerseys awhile back. That was pretty hideous.

spacer.png

The Bucks did try to push the envelope when they put the stupid deer head on those green jerseys awhile back. That was pretty hideous.

yes it was.

I meant concepts done HERE though.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

Those are kinda neat. They're really wild though!

spacer.png

Archived