New Titans Uniforms

Agent_orange

I was farting around on the forum on a lazy Sunday and saw people talking about teams that could use new unis. I know the Titans haven't been around too long but I have a few issues with their unis and thought I'd try these out.

Lately I've been really intrigued by how some teams use a third color. I really like how Seattle uses the neon green and how Tampa uses orange. Those are colors that if used too much would make you sick and they've used them in a perfectly subtle way. On these, I tried to do that with the titans red. I like them, but I also liked my first version of my cardinals unis till just recently at which point I wanted to puke on them. Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

titans6zw.jpg

They might look a little better if you used colors closer to what the Titans actually wear...the "Titans Blue" for example, looks especially florescent there:

Tennessee Titans Colors (1999 through present):

TENNESSEE TITANS NAVY BLUE

TENNESSEE TITANS BLUE ("Titans Blue")

TENNESSEE TITANS RED

TENNESSEE TITANS SILVER

...otherwise, the design looks decent...

The Dark blue unis are the best, I really don't care for the red ones (remind me of batting practice unis) Maybe they are the practice jerseys the QBs wear.

The helmet template should be changed, you can get a helmet template from the top of the sports logo page.

Other than the helmet template, good job.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Not to hijack the thread, but here's a variation of what Agent orange was trying to put together, only using the NFL official helmet side-view template:

TennesseeTitans_Proposed_01.gif

I changed the color of the stripe on the helmet, and these colors reflect the actual ones being used.

I was JUST considering doing a two-tone blue concept for the hell of it, so seeing one is pretty cool that features it on the helmet is pretty cool... a few suggestions

1) Ditch the grey jersey. I know a few people don't like the red, but at least red has other spots in the concept. Grey is nowhere except for the jersey, and too me, it jumps out of place.

2) On the red jersey, make the border surrounding the main color navy(it's red on the other three jerseys, and I know you prolly wanted uniformity, but it simply blends in to the color of the jersey.)

3) Try a navy helmet with a simple light blue stripe...

Just my suggestions, but you have a good start...

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

I am not fond of the stars you have on the chest, but if you are going to do it, you should put a third star just under the back collar (i.e. where MLB puts its logo on the jerseys). That would complete the three stars from the logo.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I was farting around on the forum on a lazy Sunday and saw people talking about teams that could use new unis. I know the Titans haven't been around too long but I have a few issues with their unis and thought I'd try these out.

Lately I've been really intrigued by how some teams use a third color. I really like how Seattle uses the neon green and how Tampa uses orange. Those are colors that if used too much would make you sick and they've used them in a perfectly subtle way. On these, I tried to do that with the titans red. I like them, but I also liked my first version of my cardinals unis till just recently at which point I wanted to puke on them. Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

titans6zw.jpg

I like em nice job. I'm sure if you had template and correct colors they would look fine. I'm kinda of fond of the grey jersey sorta of brings back a civil war look.

:notworthy::notworthy:

PS I love Pantone's Helmet too. I think the current white one moans!!

donm.gif

Gordon-Tech-Rams.png

PANTONE,

That is a sweet looking helmet. Great work!!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Not to hijack the thread, but here's a variation of what Agent orange was trying to put together, only using the NFL official helmet side-view template:

I changed the color of the stripe on the helmet, and these colors reflect the actual ones being used.

PANTONE, that helmet is PERFECT! I have said ever since the Titans were formed that the flaming ball hemet is awful. I had always thought that the helmet could be red, but I think your blue one is better.

Do you have the motivation to contact the Titans with this design? Does anyone here have any pull within the NFL or the Titans organzation to get Pantone's design taken seriously? This would upgrade one of the league's worst-looking helmets to one of the best.

PANTONE, that helmet is PERFECT! I have said ever since the Titans were formed that the flaming ball hemet is awful. I had always thought that the helmet could be red, but I think your blue one is better.

Do you have the motivation to contact the Titans with this design? Does anyone here have any pull within the NFL or the Titans organzation to get Pantone's design taken seriously? This would upgrade one of the league's worst-looking helmets to one of the best.

No...I actually like what they currently wear better anyway...

...I mean, let's not get carried away with this design, I just took their existing helmet, changed the White to Titans Blue, changed the stripe to White and slapped the secondary logo on there. Took me all of 5 minutes to do it, and even so - I was just going along with Agent orange's idea.

My main problem with this secondary logo, is the absence of Titans Blue in it...by itself, it's missing the lighter Blue...

Archived