fayetteville guard

leggman01

fayetteville, nc nifl team fayetteville heat gets new name/logo/wordmark

team website

it's not bad - i actually have an insider on the team that showed me the original logo and a secondary, and i liked it much better - i'll find out if it's ok to post, but i doubt it is - this is definately MUCH better than the old heat logo (enter the site and look at the logo in the photo beside "Sponsorships Announcement"...bad, bad, bad!)

i worked up a uni for a team in our fantasy league called the guard and altered that uni to say fayetteville on the roads - here is the uni

grdunis7zt.png

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

jldesigns404eo.png

The team's logo bothers me. They're called the Guard, but the logo depicts a center.

As for the jerseys, the camo stripe extending across two different color backgrounds doesn't quite work for me. Just a layman's opinion, worth what you paid for it.

I'll give them credit for using a nickname not many (if any) teams have used.

I agree that they probably should have used a guard instead of a center, but I wouldn't know how to pull it off.

Also, has any team actually worn camo uniforms and ever pulled it off/looked good doing it?

• 1 month later...

Those uniforms aren't THAT bad. They could have been much, much worse.

At least the camo is limited to just the shoulders, instead of all over. Even side striping or pants striping done as camo might have worked as well.

The worst thing about that uniform is the black pants & socks, which throw everything out of balance.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

the guard played their first game this past weekend, and debuted HORRIFIC uniform's - i wasn't there in person, but i've been told this photo doesn't give them any justice...they're much worse in person

s03mcdowell.jpg

that's actually pretty good, apart from the black pants. i'd buy a jersey, that's for sure.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The camo's ok, though it'd be better in more of a trim sense, instead of the huge shoulders.

Black numbers on a dark green jersey? NO NO NO.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

i might be biased :), but i think the concept i did above is WAY better than the uni's they used...i think the whole thing is poor, from the camo (which looks more like hunting camo than military camo, to me) to the numbers, to the pants - using camo as trim would have been the way to go, in my opinion

jldesigns404eo.png

i might be biased :), but i think the concept i did above is WAY better than the uni's they used...i think the whole thing is poor, from the camo (which looks more like hunting camo than military camo, to me) to the numbers, to the pants - using camo as trim would have been the way to go, in my opinion

Yes. Yours is far superior.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived