Peugeot and the LA Kings

Magus

this is interesting.

logo_peugo.jpg

Peugeot logo

LA_106.gif

Kings logo

the lion on the kings shield logo looks eerily similar to the lion in the Peugeot car logo. seems like the kings took the peugeot logo and redesigned it to fit the kings logo.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Or it is an age-old symbol often seen in Medieval Coats of Arms. Sheesh. 3 of the first 6 are walking lions of the same style.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Walking lions are very common on coats of arms and thus part of the King connection.

They're found on soccer team logos too--older ones anyway...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Who's more reliable? A Peugeot today or the Kings making the playoffis in their return.? If there was any problems Ceitoren (sp) anybody would have made a stink of it. The carowners who have then know where to get them fixed within a reasonable distance. If they did not know, why did they buy a French car iin the first place?

It's called a Lion Rampart.

Scotland has it on its flag

rampflsm.gif

Aston Villa soccer team also has it.

logo_thumbnail.gif

I should have said to everyone (or those who did not know) they produce poorly reliable cars. So who cares what it looks like!

And the Kings, poor hockey seasons.

Maybe that's the real plagiarism here.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived