Here's an new idea!

JamesCraven

Remember when eddie010 was doing NHL soccer crossovers? And ICS's MLB football and hockey themed uniforms?

How about we have all of the talented creators of this happy community make a soccer uniform from MLB, NFL and NBA teams? This is not - repeat, not - a contest, I'd like to see what our designers would do with a soccer uni.

Comments?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

If someone wants to, they will, regardless of whether or not anyone wants them to happen. They don't need you to ebb them on (and I doubt anyone would be flattered by it either).

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Saintsfan started something along that vein as well.

I remember the Saints and the Saints

New Orleans and Southampton.

Anyway, I know you were thinking of the talented designers, however, here's one I did a while back.

Not being from Philly, I don't know who they would have as a sponsor, or what comp they would be in, but here it is anyway.

Philly-Soccer.gif

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

If someone wants to, they will, regardless of whether or not anyone wants them to happen. They don't need you to ebb them on (and I doubt anyone would be flattered by it either).

but remember Roger, Commander Craven is the People's Mod. We are obliged to follow his orders. Isn't that right, SIR!

I am not trying to egg you peeps on, I'm only trying to make a suggestion here, kiddies.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I am not trying to egg you peeps on, I'm only trying to make a suggestion here, kiddies.

No offence, but the #1 reason why people will never do something you suggest, (even if it might actually be good) is because it's you that's suggesting it. I'm serious when I say this.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Didn't Eddie010 did a whole bunch of NHL Soccer crossovers?

Or is my memory bad?

Crossovers are overrated. They don't really require much talent or creativity. Not worth my time right now.

You know I thought people learned from what happened with Craven and everyone last time. The more I see, the more I realize that nobody changed.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Didn't Eddie010 did a whole bunch of NHL Soccer crossovers?

Or is my memory bad?

I think your grammar is worse than your memory.... ^_^

The only crossover I would do from now on is on the basketball court....

I saw, I came, I left.

No offence, but the #1 reason why people will never do something you suggest, (even if it might actually be good) is because it's you that's suggesting it. I'm serious when I say this.

rmred proved you wrong, he did something. :P

Anyways, I think this is a rare time in which JC has actually done something constructive, and we should embrace it, not scold it...

With that being said and my sappy moment of the day is out of the way, I'd like to say that I probably won't do this :P

Ahh, this takes me back!

Honestly, though, I was seriously hoping no one would bring this up, at least until the summer, when I have more time on my hands. (Thanks A LOT, Braden! :P) I was planning on a major bump and finishing off this project. I had a lot of fun doing it, and even made a few more that aren't available for the pulic eye, yet.

No one worry, either. The updates will look much, much better than what we saw in that thread. Looking back on how I've improved my design skills is quite enjoyable and rewarding, if I do say so myself. B)

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Archived