Ivy League football

vicfurth

VICFURTH Hey!!!! I love the work that you did with these teams. It's pretty awsome. How are you able to do this kind of work? What are you using as far as software? Would you do any side work? I'd pay to get some uniforms done like this for my league. Let me know.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next on the list, the Big Green of Dartmouth...

dartmouthbiggreenfootball.jpg

Went really simple with it, even AOC (green). It fits here, especially with the green. I used the school's patch on the chest a-la Pittsburgh Steelers. I had to resist the urge to make a copy of the New York Jets. :P

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Time for yet another color-oriented school. This time it's the Harvard Crimson...

harvardcrimsonfootball.jpg

The only place the Crimson uses the khaki in their football unis is the pants, with lotsa black. I tried to downplay the black and bring khaki into the color scheme. I did put black into some places to really make it pop and distinguish this from Montana-era 49ers.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Wow vicfurth!

Looking good. Nay, looking great! I honestly cannot find anything wrong with any of these concepts. Brown is very nice, after the update. Columbia is extremely sharp. Cornell looks sick; that bear logo is brilliant! Dartmouth is awesome; so green, so beautiful. ^_^ Harvard is outstanding; I'm very impressed! You might get some 49ers comments, but I love it!

Amazing work, my friend!

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

vic, nice job on all of these. This is a tough project due to the lack of creativity in the naming of a lot of the Ivy League schools, but you have done well with what you have to work with. Looks great. Keep it up.

nice, vic! I really like the number font on the Penn jersey, what's it called? Also, Penn updated their logo this past year, I'm not sure if you knew that or not.

That's actually Baltimore Ravens' number font without the shadow.

These are great! I really like the Columbia skyline logo.

The only one I am not fond of is Harvard. I'd like them to be simpler--no gold.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Dartmouth's current helmet design should have been retained. It is amongst the most original and distinctive in college football. Additionally, I would go with White pants for the home uniforms. Despite Dartmouth's teams being known as the Big Green, the monochromatic look of your Dartmouth home unis is simply TOO much.

For Harvard, you've simply got to go with a Crimson helmet. The Khaki just doesn't cut it.

Archived