Calgary Outlaws' baseball concept

GeorgesL

The sleeve stitching on the road jerseys tapers up to the neckline, where on the home jerseys, it goes over the shoulders. I think the home jersey would look a little nicer if it was on the same template as the road jersey, with the stripes on the sleeves going up to the neckline (see Yankees for example.) Maybe make the stripes thinner but closer together?

I like the font selection for the fronts, but maybe the numbers should be in a similiar font. Looks nice even if you don't change it, though.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I like it. Feels kinda weird that the outlaw doesn't have though. It's probably just me.

EDIT: Eyes! Doesn't have eyes! Man I'm bad at this typing thing. Sorry. Still looks good :grin:

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

They look great. But I have one problem. Because it copies the Astros colours, number/nameplate font and jersey style, it doesn't have it's own unique identity.

I would mix it up. Try sleeve stripes, pinstripes on the roads, sleeveless home alts, anything! That's an amazing baseball oriented logo/woodmark set. It just needs some uniqueness to it.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

I love these unis - great job! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

hey alouettesfan, those are tight, they look like a Houston Astros minor league team, I think they're great. Also, if possible, do you know where I can find that template that you used that is compatable with MS Paint. Thanks man, and great idea

Archived