"new" byu uni's

leggman01

BLECGGHHH

c'mon....

there wasn't anything wrong with the ones they just had....I'd just got used to them...

I hate when teams do this....blame the uniform for poor performance...going back to the uniforms used in the glory days like that has anything to do with anything...or when teams ditch their current look as if fancy new duds are gonna add Ws to the win column...

I grew up with BYU Football and the program has never been the same since Detmer was drafted and floundered, they switched to those UGLY navy and gold unis, and Coach Edwards retired. BYU Football is dead to me. It sucked before LaVar, and it started sucking in his last years and has sucked ever since. I don't see any sign it will do anything but suck for years to come. So while this uniform brings back some memories, it doesn't change the fact that they stink. Utah has always beaten them, and they'll continue to do so.

Oh well. At least the school is halfway decent.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

If the whole school was going to switch to the recolored 80s look, I wouldn't mind me as much, but with only one program making the change, it makes no sense. What bothers me the most is how they use the 80s Y on the sides of the helmet, but have the current font "BYU" on the front. Complete lack of consistency.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived