Georgia Tech Football redesign

scar988

You don't want the comments I'm thinking of... :shocked:

Seriously, this is a drastic change from the status quo. This looks too much like West Virginia. GT is almost Vegas gold and either navy blue or black. Adjust your colors closer to those, and it might take the shock of the patchwork color striping.

Don't be confined to just filling in areas like a coloring book. Not all that stitching is meant to be used at the same time. There aren't too many teams that have shoulder yokes and side striping, it's either one or the other.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

colors aren't good, i don't like the font, and the pants/shirt are too busy...other than that, it's great - it could be a great tatc concept, but i don't think it's an improvement over what they have...oh, did i mention i'm not a fan of the blue helmet either?...sorry, but you asked

jldesigns404eo.png

You don't want the comments I'm thinking of... :shocked:

Seriously, this is a drastic change from the status quo. This looks too much like West Virginia. GT is almost Vegas gold and either navy blue or black. Adjust your colors closer to those, and it might take the shock of the patchwork color striping.

Don't be confined to just filling in areas like a coloring book. Not all that stitching is meant to be used at the same time. There aren't too many teams that have shoulder yokes and side striping, it's either one or the other.

the gold I used is right off the logo. I'm a big Tech fan and I was doing this to learn it is only my 2nd jeresey so far.

colors aren't good, i don't like the font, and the pants/shirt are too busy...other than that, it's great - it could be a great tatc concept, but i don't think it's an improvement over what they have...oh, did i mention i'm not a fan of the blue helmet either?...sorry, but you asked

that's koo. I was just trying to see how they went over.

Even though the Broncos striping is a bit played out, you make it work well on this, and my only gripes would be the numbers on the away jersey and the name on the back. Normally the name would be a bit higher on the back of the jersey and a bit larger, and the numbers larger as well. Also, an outline on the away jersey's numbers would look nice as well. Overall, pretty nice.

You're really overemphasizing the blue. They should be predominately gold, with navy accents.

I love the old Tech Uni's circa 1990. I have always loved the navy uni's. I know that gold is the predominat color but there are so many alumni that also want to see the blue return to the uni's. why do you think the #'s got changed to blue?

returning to a blue jersey, I can understand. on the second set, honestly, you might as well have just gone nameless on the back.

hell, the second set, aside from the helmet, reminds me of Baylor's current duds-well meant but annoyingly unorganized.

Now on to the helmet...I'm not a big fan of it. it's where you go overboard here.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived