NY Rangers Concept

NYRangers

I am new to this board so I hope am hoping that I am not breaking the rules. Has anyone made a drawing of what the NY Rangers blue jersey would look like if it had the same shouler stripes as the white Jersey?

I would love to create this but I dont know how.

Not that I know of. Look in the "Templates" section of this forum and I think there are some templates of NHL jerseys in their appropriate colors. I recommend, if you find the plain jersey, just simply color the jersey the way you want it.

heres a concept i put together, the rangers blue jersey with the home shoulder stripes. im not sure how to do the alpha-numeric drop shadow the rags have so i just did red lettering with white border. i don't have the rangers font so i used "MLB Font" for the alpha-numerics. i expect 3 pages with people telling me how crappy my work is.

Rangers-Road.png

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

heres a concept i put together, the rangers blue jersey with the home shoulder stripes. im not sure how to do the alpha-numeric drop shadow the rags have so i just did red lettering with white border. i don't have the rangers font so i used "MLB Font" for the alpha-numerics. i expect 3 pages with people telling me how crappy my work is.

Actually, the fact that you went out of your way to help someone out is pretty commendable. Including an explaination for the discrepancies was a good idea, too.

No one's afraid to point out when you're being a complete jackass; it's only fair to let you know when you're being a productive member.

Way to contribute!

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

heres a concept i put together, the rangers blue jersey with the home shoulder stripes.  im not sure how to do the alpha-numeric drop shadow the rags have so i just did red lettering with white border. i don't have the rangers font so i used "MLB Font" for the alpha-numerics. i expect 3 pages with people telling me  how crappy my work is.

Actually, the fact that you went out of your way to help someone out is pretty commendable. Including an explaination for the discrepancies was a good idea, too.

No one's afraid to point out when you're being a complete jackass; it's only fair to let you know when you're being a productive member.

Way to contribute!

same here. good job. and imo that jeresy is actually pretty nice.

Archived