Are the Nationals wearing black hats tonight?

boardname

Watching the Nats/Mets game, and I know what you're saying - dark blue can often look like black.

But they zoomed in real tight on the pitcher, Esteban Loiaza, and his undershirt is definitely dark blue, and seeing the hat right next to it - there's no question. That's not dark blue - it's black.

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

hats tend to turn darker when the player gets sweaty, too

it did look pretty damn dark....i thought they were black too

you would think that by now the people that make uniforms could somehow compensate for color change caused by players sweating....look at the Tampa Bay Bucs...their pants go from pewter to black/dark brown by the 2nd quarter and stay like that the rest of the game....

No trim on the helmets.

As for the blue->black, this is a problem that could be solved by teams having ONE FREAKING HAT. You don't need three hat designs.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

NYS10404230125.jpeg

This is from tonight's game. Looks blue to me.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

On the The Cleveland Indians at Seattle Mariners game it looked like the mariners were wearing Black jerseys, were they?

If they were I never knew they had black jerseys.

Compared to the Navy undershirts some Mariners players had on, they looked black???

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived