Jerseys I Would Like to Buy

rmackman

I want to get these AUTHENTIC jerseys, but I can never find them (not necessarily these players though, just the jersey):

49686.jpg

Gretzky.jpg

burke.jpg

carterjoe04000.jpg

larkingoodwin.jpg

Oliver,Louis8.jpg

AlvinRobertson.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Also these:

barsuns020_jpg.jpg

9pT5wWUM.gif

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I've got both hockey jerseys. Of course I used to try and keep up with what teams were changing and buy the old style before they were gone. Not sure where you could find them. Other then game used dealers (which could be expensive).

As for the Suns, I always liked those.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

I have also been searching for a Whalers jersey...on Ebay, they're all ridiculously expensive, and I've seen many from the UK, which doesn't make much sense to me.

I actually have the Suns(Dan Majerle...and a white of Barkley and Majerle) and the Kings jersey...I got the Kings one off Ebay for like $15....they've actually made Vintage jerseys of those though...mine's actually from the early 90s...all polyester-ish and whatnot.

The Whalers jersey is like the holy grail for me. Most of them are fakes, and the ones that ARE real are too small. I want a the 1995-97 dark blue style one, preferably Ron Francis or Brendan Shanahan, or even blank. It's nearly impossible to find the right size though (for me, it'd be an authentic CCM size 56)

Being that the NHL cannot reproduce these as vintage jerseys, they are ultra rare.

The black Kings jersey is easier to find, but most Gretzky ones are autographed, and you certainly don't want to wear one of those. :)

mainescarf.png

The Whalers jerseys are one of the hardest things to get. Replica's are easier to get if you want something Wahlers, but the real thing will come at a price. I'm sure you could find them at trade shows or through special dealers (there is this place in Toronto that might be able to get me one if I ask...). But honestly, if you were to get one, keep it, treaure it, because it is one of the best things not many people have anymore.

I also bought a replica white Jays jersey by CCM a few weeks ago for $20. The logos are sewn on, but they are tightly glued. Its a temp until I can find a real one. But I am on the hunt for the Whalers one and hope to soon get one.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived