This person should be arrested

RickV

Everytime I see this little guy: :cursing: I just imagine someone actually getting visably upset over these things, reacting way over the top.

Anyway, the guy ran spell check and forgot to hit ignore. No big deal, they look alright to me.

Now 200 bucks each on ebay? I know those things are worth alot but jeez...

Wait a minute. You're jumping all over the "Raleigh" Fingers bit but letting Hank "Aron" slide without mention?

I think this is a simple case of bad editing. I bought Vita Blue and Karl Yastremmsky jerseys from him and everything was fine.

None of them are nearly as bad as the "authentic M&N" Ron Jaworski jersey my dad got roped into buying me from Christmas this past year. To say "not even close" isn't fair to those jerseys that are not even close.

Ironic note: the guy selling these on eBay lives on Raleigh Avenue. Thus, "Raleigh" Fingers...? <_<

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Maybe I can't see through sarcasm, but are you guys serious about thinking these jerseys are genuine? Kirby Puckett and Hank Aaron dont even have agreements with Mitchell and Ness for throwbacks. If you guys are just being sarcastic, then excuse my denseness.

metslogo_215.gif

Maybe I can't see through sarcasm, but are you guys serious about thinking these jerseys are genuine?  Kirby Puckett and Hank Aaron dont even have agreements with Mitchell and Ness for throwbacks.  If you guys are just being sarcastic, then excuse my denseness.

First off, you are wrong, Hank Aaron and Kirby Puckett do have a contracts with them.

Second off, you are right, they are fakes:

5c_1_b.JPG

BR74R44_W.jpg

2f_1_b.JPG

TW84H34_W.jpg

that is unless the braves played at some point without the outlines or the tiwns played at some point with thinner arm stripes.

Maybe I can't see through sarcasm, but are you guys serious about thinking these jerseys are genuine?  Kirby Puckett and Hank Aaron dont even have agreements with Mitchell and Ness for throwbacks.  If you guys are just being sarcastic, then excuse my denseness.

First off, you are wrong, Hank Aaron and Kirby Puckett do have a contracts with them.

Second off, you are right, they are fakes:

5c_1_b.JPG

BR74R44_W.jpg

I knew something was a bit iffy about those Aaron's.

The Puckett's definitely a fake...seeing the Twins had names on the back of their home jerseys by the time he came up...they took em back off when they switched over to the new ones in '87 but brought 'em back right before he retired...

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

The Puckett's definitely a fake...seeing the Twins had names on the back of their home jerseys by the time he came up...they took em back off when they switched over to the new ones in '87 but brought 'em back right before he retired...

why aren't there names on the real M&N one then?

Archived