Will's Basketball Trivia

WJMorris3

I'm pretty sure the Sixers missed the playoffs when Iverson was a rookie, so it's not him. I would probably say Wilt too, but to make things interesting I'm gonna go with Charles Barkley.

6uXNWAo.png

It's not Wilt, because he played with the Warriors, not the 76ers his rookie year...I'd have to say The Round Mound of Rebound (that's just fun to type or say whenever possible :hockeysmiley: )

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

It's not Wilt, because he played with the Warriors, not the 76ers his rookie year...I'd have to say The Round Mound of Rebound (that's just fun to type or say whenever possible :hockeysmiley: )

I'm quite positive Wilt is the correct answer though...I don't think he had the name change in mind when he posed the question.

Did the question say that he accomplished the feat with the sixers?

VmWIn6B.png

No tricks here. It was Wilt Chamberlain, who accomplished the feat in 1960 for Philadelphia. He scored 53 points in a game against the Syracuse Nationals on March 14, 1960.

Oooo, but it was a trick... :P

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

Archived