14-year-old Going for Draft

Babydoll

I don't know if anyone saw a clip of him at a news conference. He put on a red jersey that had some General Motors logo on it. I'm assuming it's some retro jersey because the upcoming season will be the last at their current arena.

050505b.jpg

DAMN IT. This guy should be playing for the IceDogs for this season at least :cursing:

I saw, I came, I left.

I don't know if anyone saw a clip of him at a news conference. He put on a red jersey that had some General Motors logo on it. I'm assuming it's some retro jersey because the upcoming season will be the last at their current arena.

050505b.jpg

DAMN IT. This guy should be playing for the IceDogs for this season at least :cursing:

That was their "retro" jersey this past season, I guess they are wearing them again next year.

Stop your boo-hooing Ice Dogs, you had the #1 pick a bunch of years in a row :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Exceptional Expectations

Oshawa's really trying to get the next big thing, 10 years early :wacko:

What? Maybe they do it differently in the O but in the W we just had our Bantam draft where all the 90's were drafted. I don't see much difference here.

I'm not even twenty and I feel old.

I remember '90. :blink:

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Exceptional Expectations

What? Maybe they do it differently in the O but in the W we just had our Bantam draft where all the 90's were drafted. I don't see much difference here.

I know what you mean, man. I remember my first TBirds game in '91 and thinking "Wow, these guys are cool. 18 and 19 years old. I can't want to be like them." Now I sit in the stands and think "Geez, has it already been 15 years? I'm 5 years out from even being an OA in this league."

Exceptional Expectations

I know what you mean, man. I remember my first TBirds game in '91 and thinking "Wow, these guys are cool. 18 and 19 years old. I can't want to be like them." Now I sit in the stands and think "Geez, has it already been 15 years? I'm 5 years out from even being an OA in this league."

Yeah it's weird looking over the roster of the first OHL game I went to -- I saw a 17-year-old rookie playing named Owen Nolan, born in 1972!

Me = old

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I remember not being able to get Generals Tickets because of some guy named Lindross who they said was going to be the next big thing in Hockey.

If this makes teh Gennies better, I'm all for it. man, they were awful this season

Archived