PACERS concept jerseys

ucla31

I like the second away version as a regular road jersey and the fourth one (yellow) as an alt.

:welcome: to the boards, and keep up the good work! :D

I'd reccomend sticking to one blue and one yellow. By just keeping one blue, you keep the design simple and still looking good. I don't think the other blue really adds anything.

With that said, I like 1 and 3 with 5 as an alt.

Even if the Pacers went to something else, I think one of these would make a nice alt. Not an exact throwback, but something with a nod to the past (kinda like the Mavs green, but nicer looking IMO).

Real nice. I would take 1, 2, and 5 from this set. I think that the yellow streaks over the bar on 1 and 2 makes it look more uniform. It adds a nice contrast to the jersey.. But, I was so close to going with 3. Might I suggest that the shorts be solid with a stripe down the side where the bar would be on the jersey with the "P" logo in the stripe? Maybe some trim somewhere on the short. Call me crazy, but for some reason I think that the trim might look best on the bottom of the leg opposite the stripe.

Also, why not have the nameplate on the back of the jersey look like the team name on the front of the jersey?

Archived