Home

pMLB2-2492457dt.jpg

Home Alternate

pMLB2-2492472dt.jpg

Road

pMLB2-2492465dt.jpg

Road Alternate

pMLB2-2492481dt.jpg

ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT!!!!!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

NO MORE OF THIS UGLY CRAP!!!

05BerroaAngel.jpg

I used to like these, but the new ones are better...

iWKO8TsJ.jpg

and I swear the Royals had a jersey where they had piping on the sleves AND down the middle but I can't find a photo of it.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

As a long time Royals fan - I hate the black - get rid of it, bring back the Columbia Blue.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I'm still trying to figure out the dot over the "i" on the road (and road alt) unis. As someone mentioned, it looks like a crown of sorts, but the graphics I have show a standard, rounded "dot".

Stay tuned...it could be a last-minute change to the official specs...

I'm still trying to figure out the dot over the "i" on the road (and road alt) unis. As someone mentioned, it looks like a crown of sorts, but the graphics I have show a standard, rounded "dot".

Stay tuned...it could be a last-minute change to the official specs...

It looks like a crown to me. You can see the points.

spacer.png

It looks like a crown to me.  You can see the points.

Those "points" really don't make it a crown. Looks more like the shape of a Transformers logo than a crown. Could just be part of the font.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I attended the Royals Baseball Forecast Luncheon today where the team unveiled the new uniforms. Since the photos that MLB posted look washed out I decided to post some of my own.

uniform3.jpg

uniform2.jpg

uniform1.jpg

uniform4.jpg

I think they all look great!

Kansas City is back in the right of the Baseball Gods. Now they may start winning again.

Archived