Cubs tell Zmabrano get off the PC

NJTank

Apparently the Cubs beleive using the Computer too much is leading to Carlos Zambranos elbow trouble and have asked him to cut back. This is a new one.

Story

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

them bums on baseball tonight suggested they move him to closer...considering the current sorry state of the pen, it could only help.

now for the wrist, I got a suggestion-a mouse pad with a wrist rest...it's worked wonders for me :D I used to strain my wrist every few weeks, but no more since I got that mouse pad from the dollar store :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

them bums on baseball tonight suggested they move him to closer...considering the current sorry state of the pen, it could only help.

now for the wrist, I got a suggestion-a mouse pad with a wrist rest...it's worked wonders for me :D I used to strain my wrist every few weeks, but no more since I got that mouse pad from the dollar store :P

I saw somewhere that suggested they move Kerry Wood to closer, lol. The Cubs def. have some arm issues going on when two different sources suggest that 2 star-quality young pitchers move to closer to save their arms and possibly career.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I saw somewhere that suggested they move Kerry Wood to closer, lol. The Cubs def. have some arm issues going on when two different sources suggest that 2 star-quality young pitchers move to closer to save their arms and possibly career.

Especially when the one suggesting Wood do it was his GM...

Archived