Danny Graves flipped off Reds

NJTank

I was at that game, while I am not one to boo, I believe that he kindof deserved what the fans gave him. His ERA was 5 when he came into the game, and 7.36 when he left. The score was 3-2 before he gave up a few big hits and the indians blew it open. It's a shame because he has really been the face of the reds bullpen for the last few years and had a great season last year. Hopefully they get someone for him instead of just letting him leave with nothing. I had no Idea he made an obscene gesture either, guess i didn't see it.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

He's a good pitcher, he's had a rough year and a change of scenery will be good for him.

I wouldn't hate if the cardinals got him. He had troubles against them (the cardinals) pretty much for the last 3 years, but having him pitch just as a reliever would be nice.

But he'll end up somewhere. If he's not traded, it'll be a steal too.

yeah, he flipped off some fans....but the reds made a damn stupid move.....he was the closest thing to reliable they had in the bullpen, and if they dont get their heads out of their asses, the season that looked so promising and possibly bringing back a winning season, now suddenly looks to be a 100 loss season, and more of the same old plop that us reds fans are pissed off at lindner about.

yeah, he flipped off some fans....but the reds made a damn stupid move.....he was the closest thing to reliable they had in the bullpen, and if they dont get their heads out of their asses, the season that looked so promising and possibly bringing back a winning season, now suddenly looks to be a 100 loss season, and more of the same old plop that us reds fans are pissed off at lindner about.

right, lindner said before spring training that he was going to spend more in order for the team to be a winner, well they just dropped 9 million dollars last week in Graves and Jiminez. They lied to us.

crossout3.png

its not entirely his fault for his performance this season - the reds management ruined his arm by trying to make him a SP

but that was two years ago, he went back to the bullpen last season and had a tremendous year.

crossout3.png

Archived