Kansas City Chiefs Concept

KlayElko

That number style probably would work for any number other than 1. Try doing a concept with "32" or "85".

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm not feeling the number font ? it would be pretty hard to read on TV ? or the jagged side stripes. And what's up with the shoulder numbers?

I agree that some yellow as an accent colour could work beautifully too. I'd also rather see some red pants with the white top; not a fan of the mono-colour look, even with white.

Ban the addition of black to any established uniform!

Oh, get a grip on the black thing. I like a little of black in uniforms. Now with that said, I'm not feeling these unis. Don't get me wrong, this is a great job, far superior than what I can do, but without the yellow, it screems "Cardinals." If you put some yellow in, and make the side stripe straight instead of jaged, you might have a winner.

Great effort though. :grin:

Can anyone say Bucs?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I like it. I mean, it does need the yellow color IMO, but I like the black down the side taken from the helmet logo.

I would not extend the jaggedness to the numerals or names. I think thats too much.

Nice.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

Archived