Chicago Bears Road Concept

derekmckee

I have posted unis. similar to this a couple months ago, and now I just started and finished a road update to the home and alt. This time I did not draw the numbers and just touched up a few things.

I know you will think that the strip is to close to the Broncos, but the strip is to match the pants on the side view. so the orange on the underside of the sleeve goes down the side of the uni. I was looking for a nice blend. So let me know what you think.

tillman.jpg

Here is a home Benson Uni I made too. Also an update.

benson.jpg

WAY too Broncos. Not only did you steal the striping, the colors are the same. It's a good effort, but I can't think of anything other than Broncos ripoff.

Can we have some kind of board rule that no football concepts are allowed to be posted if they steal the Broncos' stripes? It seems like every other football concept (especially from new members) has this fatal flaw.

I know you will think that the strip is to close to the Broncos, but the strip is to match the pants on the side view. so the orange on the underside of the sleeve goes down the side of the uni. I was looking for a nice blend. So let me know what you think.

Let's just start with this. First off, yes, it does look like the Broncos. Anytime you use orange and dark blue, with that template, it is going to scream Broncos. If you want to revolutionize the Bears look, don't even think of doing anything close to this. It simply won't work because Denver did it first, and everyone has already copied them.

Now, beyond that, considering that the Bears uniform apperas on nearly every list as "classic," and "timeless," and one of the best in all of professional sports, I'd persopnally prefer that it never change. However, if it were to go through an upgrade, I would certainly hope it not look like another team. Nor have it use the old fall-backs (name-under the collar, monochrome look, etc.). If you're going to redesign a classic, do it right. Don't just throw Bears logos and fonts on a Broncos template and be done with it.

While I don't always like what Discrimihater does (his stuff is too out there, and progressive for a traditionalist like me), at least he hasn't fallen into a trap like becomming predictable. Do something different. I'd rather see that, and hate it, than this, and think, another Broncos rip-off.

Moose

Hi my name is Thunderstruk and I'm a Bearaholic. I has been 1 week since I've spoken of my beloved ones.

These are something I might possibly go with!! Though I still feel their current ones are cool and there is a little similarity to the Broncos. I feel that they should consider home orange pants.

:notworthy::notworthy: for trying

donm.gif

Gordon-Tech-Rams.png

Archived