Charlston Confederates

shiznit1083

Yeah, after everybody became cry-babies about everything, people have to be "sensitive". It's really a shame, because that war was more than slavery, it was about oppression not only on the slaves, but the sotherners too. I happen to be related to both General W.T. Sherman, and ironicly, General Robert E. Lee, and I have many relatives that fought for both sides, not because they hated or liked slavery, but that they fought for their nation.

Getting past that, this is a really good job.

beautiful...love the wordmark and the color scheme most. a few suggestions:

thicken the blue outline around the hair/hat/cape to the same as the rest of the blue outlines. give some more blue space (make the stripes shorter) between the star and the two stripes on the wrists. The Arm needs more to distinguish it from the rest of the wordmark in the primary. maybe a light blue or white highlight from the elbow to midway in the fore arm and the upper part of the arm.

That logo is crazy good! I love how he's staring down his competition in the wind. Good color choice also.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I like the subtle use of the white crescent on the soldier's shoulder - did you do that intentionally? If so, maybe consider having the soldier face in the opposite direction. Then the crescent would face in the same direction that it does on the SC state flag.

scflag3.jpg

tzch6.jpg

Archived