Nhl pittsburgh pirates

JQK

Really, Really Gooooood~Nice Work! :)  :D  :laugh:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I think the design of the jersey and the and the logo are both excellent.  Defenitley one of my favorite concepts in recent memory.  I think, however, the number font needs to be edited just a bit.  Keep the same basic elements, just simplify it a little bit.

With some white in the black jersey, these are really nice. However, this looks like a design that would have had some tradition, but would no longer be around because well money. Although perhaps it would have had a similar reaction to NYI and been brought back....thinking way too much...

Thank you all very much for the comments. I was wondering about the numbers and letters too, i wasn't sure if it looked right about an hour after i made the jersey.. but... eh, it'll get by for now.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Yellow as a main color is.. umm. no no no.. ummmmm, no.

(Early 80's Vancouver Canucks... i need say nothing more)

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

cmon man, I didnt suggest pukey yellow and black with FLUORESCENT ORANGE. :D

The orange contrast and the pukey yellow helmets is what makes the canucks V look so bad.

trust me, the right shade of yellow works extremely well as a main colour if its done right. It contrasts very well with black.

Archived