Simple Marlins Jerseys

LEWJ

the home uniform i like, especially the teal on the bill for the hat, the away jerseys, however, i feel should say florida in teh script that they have currently, probably no need to change the away jersey now that i think about it, but the home is much better

Miami.png

First off - congrats on getting the bigger images posted. I know how much of a pain in the a$$ that was - you can see a lot more detail in your work.

As for the unis: I like dumping the pinstripes, but the road uniforms should have the city/state name on them. The Cardinals, Brewers and Phillies are the most conspicuous exceptions to this trend, and even though the Marlins are well-known, their history still goes back only a dozen years.

Beat the team to the punch now and design roadies with "MIAMI" on the front. It's a matter of time...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

these are actually really nice. I like the 2-colour piping and the return to some teal (but not too much like the original '95 Marlins had). I'd keep the names on the backs of the homes, as Florida is a newer team and doesn't really have the old-school-nameless feel like the Yanks or Giants. Just put Florida (or Miami) on the roads and you got yourself a real winner.

nice job.

I will fix the roads and put "Florida" on them. I will also try to make an alt. maybe a teal one.

Thanks for the C&C

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I don't understand why they gave up on teal, I like your concept, especially the alt one.

I don't know, the people here who like teal which should be all of you probably make up the small percentage of people who like teal on their sports teams. Or the owner felt that black and grey were more fierce colors than teal, or he wanted his players to cook in the miami sun. For whatever reason their uniforms now aren't good and they need to at least go back to teal pinstripes.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived