Tennessee Titans Red Alternates

ahub

I remember the Tennessee Titans having a red alt a couple of years ago. Does anyone remember if they actually wore it in a game and maybe have a pic? I could have sworn they did, but couldn't find a pic online.

Im pretty sure it was just a fashion jersey

you are correct, sir.

it was never worn in a game. it was just a fans fashion jersey, supposedly to pay homage to the "flame heads", by playing up the red.

personally, i loved it... i wouldn't mind seeing the navy jersey dropped, and using the columbia blue at home, white on the road, red alternates... but the red doesn't really fit in as a primary uniform color.... i still wouldn't mind getting my hands on one, though.

I like those, but the colors remind me of the Texans, which considering the Titans history probablly is a detremint.

in all fairness though, i do believe they designed the flamehead-red jerseys before the texans existed.

I like those, but the colors remind me of the Texans, which considering the Titans history probablly is a detremint.

in all fairness though, i do believe they designed the flamehead-red jerseys before the texans existed.

i believe that you are correct

i've always thought that this jersey might look nice with the standard titans columbia-blue shoulders....

but whenever i try it in photoshop on a template, it clashes too much... though i'm betting it wouldn't look 1/2 bad in real life.

ig they had the columbia-blue shoulders they would look like my highschools football jerseys. Trust me they clash in real life to, they bother me while i play.

care to show a picture? i'd be really interested, as a titans fan, to see how they'd look in a photograph.

Archived