Ravens Concept

Pat

ravens.jpg

there it is!

I only have paint, on paper it looks a lot nicer but there ya go!

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Hey Pat-

Nice concept, it looks good, but I'm not sure what it is that is bothering me about it. Maybe it has a 70's feel that makes it feel like a throwback a little bit, but I'm not sure if that's what's eating at me.

I like the colors, they are definetly an original cobination in the NFL, but maybe the design has too much of the bronzed yellow to carry the Ravens name - I don't like their all black uniforms, but do think the purple and black works well together.

Looks good, and keep at it, maybe this needs a little tinkering.

Maybe what's bothering you is that the helmet stripes are different.

I do think that the Ravens need some tinkering, but you left them with hardly any black. I think they are one of the few teams to have a legitimate right to use a lot of black.

Wow! The New York Titans are alive and living in Baltimore under the assumed name of the Ravens! Good work. These uniforms look like what the NY Titans would have looked like in the late '70s-early '80s had the name and colors survived. Check them out at "football p&p" through SSUR.org :rolleyes:

With a name like the Ravens, they are one of a few teams that should have a black-dominant uniform. Ravens are black, and they seem to give off a purplish sheen from their feathers. Gold/bronze makes a fine trim color, but I can't see the Ravens wearing so much gold, and so little black.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived