St. Louis Rams concept

JetsLuvver

NICE!! :notworthy:

Are you returning to the traditional colors as well? This look would look good with the metallic gold, too. The horns on the sleeves were the coolest things about these uniforms - I had an Eric Dickerson growing up almost entirely because of those sleeves, and I don't like the Rams.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I never cared for the Rams until they made the uniform change, mostly because horns on the helmet made sense. Horns on the shoulder/arm, kinda silly. Plus, I was never a fan of those shades of blue and gold together. To each their own.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

I always thought the horns on the sleeves were the one part of the old uniforms that should have stayed after they made their change.

Except that they don't really have sleeves anymore and the horns would be distorted if even at all viewable.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived