Allstar concepts 2004

Kenworth

I like the design.  Very well done.

You have the Rangers logo on both shoulders, but the Ducks logo on one with the NHL on the other.  If you kept the design like the West sweater, except swith the NHL patch on the chest to the All Star logo (I am not sure if it is available yet or not), it would be perfect.

Great job.

Whatcha gonna do when the Ultimate MegaPowers run wild over you!

UMPPrimarySig.jpgUMPWarriorSig.jpgUMPAltSig.jpg

I don't like that middle stripe at all, especially with the stars.

And, that texture that you use is actually kindof distracting. It's tough to tell the actual colour you're using for things.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

NewYawkSeahawk

Group: Members

Posted: July 22 2003,16:42

Hey man, that would be great if it were the Civil War All Star Game!

Yeah! North vs. South! Take all the Canadian teams and teams from surrounding states versus all teams in the southern states. BTW, who won the Civil War again?

I saw, I came, I left.

NewYawkSeahawk

Group: Members

Posted: July 22 2003,16:42

Hey man, that would be great if it were the Civil War All Star Game!

Yeah! North vs. South! Take all the Canadian teams and teams from surrounding states versus all teams in the southern states. BTW, who won the Civil War again?

I could write you a whole thesis on this if you wanted!! Did the Civil War end in 1865 or is it still going on today?? You Yanks sometimes don't seem all that United really!! And still along North/South lines often!

I personally don't quite see the link between these very good jerseys and the Civil War myself but hey!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

well they definitely have a ton going on, which is pretty cool.

I think all the different angled stripes needs to be controlled.  I think the jerseys for the allstar gamed should be stripe-controlled, it seems they have gone off the board with the designs of late for the mid-winter throwdown, but all and all its another quality concept from ya kent, just not my cup o' tea.

another suggestion would be to incorporate the colors from the wild allstar game logo.  (wilds colors)

nhl_allstar_logo.jpg

Kenworth, I like the idea of the bottom stripe (Number and Confrence logo), however I think all those stripes give the uniform a cluttered look.  Eliminate the middle stripe and place the league logoor try something new and put the allstar game logo on there (anyone else want to see this done?).

I really like the idea of the NHL coming out with all these wacky All-star game uniforms.  It's a good time to experiment, and if we don't like them, we only have ot see them once per year.

Archived