Astros X-over

Cola

I kind of like it, the stripes at least...more work than I thought it would be- I haven't even done the away unis. Which got me thinking--an all grey football uni except have the stripe patterns on the shoulders. What do you guys think of this? C&C please.

AstrosX.jpg

This would be perfect for that women's football league....its all cutsey-wootsy.

Nice x over ...one tip...if your gonna go retro with it, the helmet should be orange, just like the 70's Astros had, complete with the retro "Star H" logo.

I personaly would also think about incorporating the futuristic "shooting star logo" the team used to 94-2000. That was simply the best logo baseball has ever produced. Simple, yet sleek. Then they had to go screw it up and retro-ize it in 2000...

NYCdog.png

Okay here is the update on the helmet along with home uni's. I liked the idea of blue up top but only on the shoulder area...not into the arms. I thought about going with blue pants but it was too dark for my taste. Orange could possibly work I'm thinking.

I also thought about putting the helmet logo on the sleeves...then I thought it might be too busy after that. Maybe that same logo on the front right side of pants?

AstrosXoverH.jpg

Since the helmets are now orange (nice upgrade on the helmets, BTW... although I liked the rainbow stripe, and would've looked cool if the stripes connected around the back like the Seahawks' helmet logos used to), the thick red band around the lower torso on the jerseys should probably be orange to match the helmet. A navy and red-predominant jersey looks off with the orange lid.

It's a great concept, though it may never actually make a field of play.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived