Sports Riddle

rmackman

We are two sports teams in the same city. At different times we can describe the stock market. Who are we?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Let's try this one on for size....

We are found in the nations' capitols in both Canada and USA, we are seen "working" there every year. Yet we also are famous for being gone for a time and coming back again (and in one case being gone again). What are we?

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Falcons and Hawks both roost in Atlanta. Not sure if Thrashers belongs in this answer, but they're there also.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Falcons and Hawks both roost in Atlanta. Not sure if Thrashers belongs in this answer, but they're there also.

Its baltimore. I was looking for all the pro teams in a city to have bird names. Atlanta is close, but Braves isnt a bird name, the others are though.

We started out in one sport on the west coast in the mid-1980's. When folded, we moved to the east cost, but we jumped to another sport. We folded again in the early 1990's but when we came back we were still in the same east coast city, but we went back to our orginal sport we were in on the west coast, before folding yet again in the early 21st century. Regardless the sport we were always indoors. What are we?

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

We started out in one sport on the west coast in the mid-1980's. When folded, we moved to the east cost, but we jumped to another sport. We folded again in the early 1990's but when we came back we were still in the same east coast city, but we went back to our orginal sport we were in on the west coast, before folding yet again in the early 21st century. Regardless the sport we were always indoors. What are we?

boy, this is a tough one...anyone got a clue???

boy, this is a tough one...anyone got a clue???

I'm almost positive it has something to do with Portland but I don't know minor league teams well enough to get the answer.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Archived