(Non-black) Mets Alt (and/or BP) concept

Shmitt

I've been lurking around this place for a while and know how you guys feel about the "Mets In Black." As a lifelong Mets fan, I'm no different. I do like the white outline and orange shading though, so I kept that text and recolored the alt. logo for this.

metsjerseysmall4an.gif

Comments appreciated but go easy on me, the n00b. ^_^

njd.gifnym.gifpats3gr8.jpg

I've been lurking around this place for a while and know how you guys feel about the "Mets In Black." As a lifelong Mets fan, I'm no different. I do like the white outline and orange shading though, so I kept that text and recolored the alt. logo for this.

metsjerseysmall4an.gif

Comments appreciated but go easy on me, the n00b. ^_^

Pretty slick...but I wanna see what the NY logo looks like in the same way that you did the METS. Have it blue with a white and orange outline.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Pretty slick...but I wanna see what the NY logo looks like in the same way that you did the METS. Have it blue with a white and orange outline.

Done.

metsjerseysmallb8oe.gif

Wow, I like this one better.

Kudos for the input, Neon_Matrix. :notworthy:

njd.gifnym.gifpats3gr8.jpg

Looks real clean. Very nice.

Now the blue on blue isn;t working for me. Id do the opposite and keep the NY orange and the Mets script white and easy to read.

Welcome!

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

I'm with Pat on this one. Using embroidery that's the same color as the body of the jersey/hat causes the text to be lost, and it happens here, especially in your revised hat. With just a thin white outline to separate the hat and the "NY" monogram, it'd be a blue blur on TV or watching the game in person. Same with the jersey numbers. Orange contrasts so well with royal blue, and white really pops off of the jersey.

But damn... this beats the crap out of my first attempt. :welcome:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived