Yet another San Jose Sharks concept...

Roger Clemente

Yes, this really is my 33rd San Jose Sharks concept. No, I haven't posted them all, because most are recolorings of other concepts.

I came up this idea from looking at the current third and trying to find a way to spruce it up:

Sharks-0033.gif

Comments and critiquing welcome.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente (oddly enough, this is post 3303).

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Nice looking jerseys RC - I am not a fan of black unis but yours is nice :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Sweet stuff man! I've always said, that black jersey is horrible. Like my mom said, "it looks like they pasted the shoulder patches from the old jerseys and added hockey tape to a Sharks practice jersey." :hockeysmiley:

Who knew mom was such a sports logo enthusist? :P

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Yes, this really is my 33rd San Jose Sharks concept. No, I haven't posted them all, because most are recolorings of other concepts.

I came up this idea from looking at the current third and trying to find a way to spruce it up:

Sharks-0033.gif

Solid jersey man!

untitled-6.jpg

Thank you all for the good words.

Here are a couple of variations I made for it:

Sharks-0034.gif

Sharks-0035.gif

My personal favorite is the first one of these two (which is #34).

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png

My general rule of thumb is this:

If the jersey itself is the same color as the pants the team wears, it doesn't necessarily need anything at the bottom of the jersey. I like those "sort-of-uniform" looks (like the Flyers all black getup or the current Sharks third jersey getup (except for the fact that the Sharks really need more pep to them, particularly the sleeves. The Red Wings red jersey could work like that too, if not for the fact that their would be even less secondary color to that jersey than the Sharks 3rd.) The only bad example in the NHL is the Rangers third, which doesn't match the pants color, even though the jersey itself is okay.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png

Sharks-0033.gif

You've done it, my firend! :notworthy: I mean, I'd buy one of those. That is what the Sharks should wear for an alt. I still stand by my opinion that the fin logo should be on the alt, but I'm sure I'm in the minority on that one.

As for the modifications you did on this, I like the second of the two, with the trim going around to the back. However, it could look too cluttered with double-digit numbers...

Great work as always!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Archived