An overwhelming challenge

TCRagnar

Thank you.  All of the designs I did myself, however parts of some designs came from vector images that I own.  I didn't want to make "them" very big because I wan't trying to expose "them", more like a tease.

Whatcha gonna do when the Ultimate MegaPowers run wild over you!

UMPPrimarySig.jpgUMPWarriorSig.jpgUMPAltSig.jpg

I think these are absolutely perfect for what they are.

Im not vein enough to say i told you so...wait yes i am.

There arent too many contests, just too many bad ideas.

Plus, I think these will probably make that league far funner, just by the addition of actual team identities. I know it did for a struggling basketball league i was in.

Great job HG, I love the tone they go perfectly with the subject matter. Great artwork as well.

Not to steer this topic off course.

But I totally agree with you tajm.  Fantasy logos are all about the fun..hopefully cool too, but fun.

I just did this one last night for my buddies new team.  YOu'd have to understand that we call him Beaver, and he smokes like a fiend but makes it look good.

http://north18.com/images/beavers.gif

He's the Richmond (home of Marlboro) Smokin' Beavers.

Aaaaaah.  How many weeks from fantasy are we?? sigh.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

Hockeygator, I applaud you...good work so far. The logos are perfect for a friendly fantasy football league.

Hannah Storm- I like it. The wave S is great. The tops of the storm look like somebody took a bunch of bites out of them, but still good.

Flasher Boobies- Uhh...that's a big football :D Really, if you drew her up from scratch, great job but you forgot her nose :;):

Stanley Six-Shooters- I'm on the fence on this one. I don't like the font, the guy could be maybe carrying a football instead of holding onto it funny. If he got blindsided by, say...Terry Tate, Office Linebacker in the next few seconds he'd fumble for sure. Oh, and maybe it's because I just looked at the Flasher Boobies logo, but the first thing I think when I see the red bullet at the bottom is "condom". :laugh:

Hope Idontkickyourasses- Funny, perfect for a fantasy league.

Fargo Big Ape- That's one pissed-off ape. The way you did the text is great. The thingy he's sitting on actually looks like it's bloated because he's sitting on it. Great effect!

St. Thomas Landsharks- The shark looks a little goofy, like maybe Patrick from Spongebob. Duh huh! Other than that, I like it.

Harvey Wallbangers- I'm assuming it's alcohol-related...

Vang Vipers- My least favorite. Other than the snake, it's...bland.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I appreciate all the good remarks about the logos. Some of them, like Vang Vipers, I don't like so much but ran out of ideas at the time. I will probably go back to them later to spice them up a bit. Others, like the Big Ape, I think are perfect. The compressed box makes this logo that much better. I like your idea rtrich11. I should probably try to finish the others before TCRagnar's league gets started, but I'll have to see what my schedule allows.

If anyone has any ideas, I could use help on some of the remaining logos. Especailly the Rampage, I don't want to duplicate what real teams have done.

Gator,

These are great!!!  I really appreciate the time you have taken and the effort to give these a try.  I had already done a couple of logos for the league and I am now trying to decide if I even want to use them...

My Hannah Storm version:

storm03.jpg

I had a couple of owners submit their own logos too...

St. Thomas Landsharks

landsharks03.jpg

Medora Roughriders (changed from Napoleon Bonapartes)

roughriders03.jpg

Thanks for all your hard work... I definitely will be using some of these for the league!!!

TC

Just to make sure I understand: The Napoleon Bonapartes are now the Medora Roughriders?

Just let me know which ones you would like to have.  I hope to be able to create all of the logos for you, but only time will tell.  When does your league start up?

Gator,

The logos are great!!!  I really like the league logo too.  Yes, there were some changes in team names recently.  The Napoleon Bonapartes changed to the Medora Roughriders and the St. Thomas Landsharks changed to the Riverdale Rats.  Both teams have provided me with logos, but if you are still into this, I would love to see your versions.  I don't know if the league will take all of the logos, but how do I go about getting copies to use on our website.  Our league has started with the preseason preparations (trading and such has begun) and our draft is September 2nd.  Thanks again for all of your work, you are very talented.

TC

I have placed all the images that I have completed so far in a zip file:

eNDzone.zip

As I complete others, I will put them on the site and you can download them individually. I should be able to finish the rest of the teams by next week. If you use them, great. If you don't, fine. I would like to know what everyone in your league thinks of the logos, even if they say they suck. Ill keep you posted as to the completion of the other designs.

Added Riverdale Rats & Zap Zipz. I wasn't really sure what a "Zipz" is, so I just used the letter "Z". Hopefully I can finish the last logo (the Fairies) this week. I just haven't had a good idea for it yet. My first was to put a fairy under a piece of wood (Underwood Fairies), but then I figured a team does not want to represent themselves with a pinned down mascot. So I am working on some other ideas. If anyone has anything, let me know. Thanks.

eNDzone Dynasty Football League Logos

Done!

I have finally posted the last of the eNDzone logos that I created. I know that some are not what I would like them to be, but my work has cut short my playtime. I hope the Underwood Fairies like pinks and purples. The fairy is kind of ditzy looking, but I think it gives her character.

eNDzone Dynasty Football League Logos

Thank you all for your help and responses.

Archived