Indiana Pacers concept logos

Conrad.

Good stuff. The "O" comment is good; I wonder if there is any way to make it more clear that it is a spinning wheel, because it is a great idea and a subtle tie-in to auto racing.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Good stuff. The "O" comment is good; I wonder if there is any way to make it more clear that it is a spinning wheel, because it is a great idea and a subtle tie-in to auto racing.

That's exactly what I thought. It wasn't until a couple minutes later that I realized it probably could be taken as an "O", but the whole idea of the wheel and auto racing tie-in is pretty neat. Nice work.

my suggestion would be to include alittle more yellow trim in the areas that don't have any. It's so prominent in some areas of the logo, that when you get to one with alot of white, it doesn't quite fit the scheme you've created. even just a slight yellow drop shadow would tie everything together nicely

Archived