D-League - Tulsa 66ers

TruColor

Complaints emanating from the Inland Empire aside, I really like this identity package.

The historical link to the old Route 66 is a plus, as is the fact that team management didn't just take the easy route and go with another "done-to-death" oil-related name and logo. As for the logo, it is simple yet effective. I also love the color palette. The only thing that I'm not particularly a fan of is the drop-shadowing on the team name.

Hopefully, the teams in Albuquerque, Austin and Fort Worth will soon be sporting identities every bit as nicely done. Come to think of it, some of the old clubs back East could use - at the very least - logo upgrades.

Complaints emanating from the Inland Empire aside, I really like this identity package.

The historical link to the old Route 66 is a plus, as is the fact that team management didn't just take the easy route and go with another "done-to-death" oil-related name and logo. As for the logo, it is simple yet effective. I also love the color palette. The only thing that I'm not particularly a fan of is the drop-shadowing on the team name.

Hopefully, the teams in Albuquerque, Austin and Fort Worth will soon be sporting identities every bit as nicely done. Come to think of it, some of the old clubs back East could use - at the very least - logo upgrades.

Problem is, that there are only THREE teams left from last season - the Fayetteville Patriots, the Florida Flame, and the Roanoke Dazzle.

Archived