Script wordmark concept

HurricaneDavid

For my new softball jerseys, I put together the following wordmark. The league is sponsored by Miller Lite, and the team name is "Madison," so I wanted to use the M from the Miller logo. I've never created a font before so at first I just used the Team Spirit font to finish out the word. I thought that looked cheesy though, so I created the rest of the letters on my own. I tried to incorporate the small serifs from the Miller font into my letters. How do the letters look? C&C please, thanks!

Madison%20Script%20Miller.gif

AstrosTransitionsSig.gif

Ridiculously good. I'd love to see the rest of that font if you create it.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

This is solid, but there are a few technical issues. The "s" appears to be too wide. The letters appear to grow taller near the end of the word (though this may be your intention). There are stroke width inconsistencies (the "o" looks light).

if you did the wordmark in illustrator, you should connect the tail to the n....that would really finish it off....otherwise it looks a little incomplete to me.

I thought about connecting the n to the swash, but since the Miller logo doesn't do so, I decided not to. If I have time I'll do it just for fun, though.

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/search/?qu...&brand_id=79314

AstrosTransitionsSig.gif

Archived