rams are wearing the gold pants!

vini

mine has the block font on both for the bengals.

you'd think they'd be all over that, or atleast a quality control person.

I'm pretty sure the right font is on a couple of the "alternate" sets for the Bengals.

I don't really blame EA for using the style guide...after all, it IS an official NFL publication, and one would think everything would be correct. I just wonder why the graphics people didn't put in a couple hours more work to make sure the unis mirror real life.

Absolutely. There are TWO parties at fault: the Madden people, plus the NFL Creative Services Dept.

Sometime soon, I'll post a graphic showing how they modified the new Cardinals uniforms - originally, they had some major mistakes in them, and now they've modified the graphics, fixed some of the problems, and created some NEW mistakes. Makes ya nuts.

what is especially frustrating is that the art departments for EA's other sports games are usually dead on, with a few omissions here and there, but nothing serious. mvp baseball 2005, for example, looks glorious, and has great attention to detail on all the uniforms, and most of the alternates. same with nhl and nba live, which has the most extensive list of historic or older third jerseys than any other game.

if you look at espn nfl football, and how wonderful they were at precise details, it makes you sick that the nfl let EA buy the exclusivity license. even the players names on the jerseys are all the same font...for the past 6 years now. that is the epitome of lazy.

Another slip by the Madden crew are the Jags alternates. I'm pretty sure the use black pants with the green tops (or whatever color that is), but they left that combo off the game too.

6uXNWAo.png

to contune with the crappy attentation to detail for Madden. I don't know if they changed it but I always HATED to play againist the Cowboys during franchaise mode. The main reason was the fact they had 'home whites' and if you were playing at Texas Staduim you would default to your 'away whites'. So now we got two teams with whites. YUCK!

someone in the QandA should be fired.

There are TWO parties at fault: the Madden people, plus the NFL Creative Services Dept.

hate to beat a dead (literally) horse, but 2K5 never seemed to have a problem. spot on for the most part in each version.

hate to beat another horse but there will never be a 2k6

lets all move on

Idiots. Freakn' idiots. They got the Giants road unis wrong too. Does anybody know if the Bengals numbers are block like in the game?

of course they aren't, they're the same as last years. geez, even keeping them as the broncos #'s like in 05 would've been better. But how about my boy Matt Cassel lookin sharp for the Pats???

the bengals have some block (like the Default Home & Away) then when you get to the alts they have the regular bengals numbers

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived