devil rays concept

MotownMadman11

Sorry but it didn't. All you really did was slap a few logos on it and colour it. Take your time next time. Add some piping and make the green a little lighter. You can barely see the sleeve patch.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I can tell you exactly what you did, and I know it took less than a half hour, and that's if you don't really know what you're doing, which I assume you don't.

Devil Rays current home uniform.

Paint bucketed black over white.

Paint bucketed black on the crown of the hat.

Put the shoulder patch on the right shoulder instead of the left.

Skipped the piping on the jersey and the pants because that would require effort.

Tada, original thought out concept.

Now I'm not saying the ones I do are completely original ideas, but it takes me a long time to do the piping and resize things, and colour them in properly to make it look appealing.

PSST! You forgot to paint in the hole in the "R". And the insides of the buttons.

As for the "concept" itself... black is dark. Green is dark. There is nothing separating these two colors on 90% of the concept. Where there is another color, it is blue - dark blue - being used.

You can't see the ray on the sleeve, you can't see where the sleeves meet the vest, and you can only see the "RAYS" because there's white outlining the letters from the present home jersey.

Watching these in action, all you would see is "dark", with a thin outline delineating a team name.

Not feelin' it. Needs much work.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

one suggestion to make it look cleaner-- though it'll take some extra time.... instead of just repainting the current d-rays uniform...

use the templates on this board and color them how you want. then take the logos and wordmarks that chris has on the site and put them together.

even if it isnt so original at least it will look cleaner.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

one suggestion to make it look cleaner-- though it'll take some extra time.... instead of just repainting the current d-rays uniform...

use the templates on this board and color them how you want. then take the logos and wordmarks that chris has on the site and put them together.

even if it isnt so original at least it will look cleaner.

taking your time?! Why bother when you can slap on 4 diffrent logos and change the the color scheme and post 8 concepts a day?

Archived