Signiture Images for Those Who Want em

RedFalcon7

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you do Oregon football with Jonathan Stewart, Dennis Dixon and Autzen Stadium.

But can i have one in green tint and one in yellow tint?

Please and thank you.

tell you what, how about i make one sig, green and yellow gradient [see my barry sanders] those two guys on the left and autzen stadium on the right... sound good? however im going to need help getting pics of stewart and dixon...

ok sounds good i'll look for pics

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

Okay, trying to make life easier on you for the Bemidji State request with more details :P

Could I get it with the bsuchsmascot.gif logo front and center; a pic of the team:

20050313-CHAChamps.jpg

celebrating their Conference Championship from last year on one side, and a pic of Matt Climie:

20050312-mih-climie.jpg

on the other side.

Thanks again.

Moose

Hey i realize that some stuff might be hard to find but I asked for mine almost a week ago and they are some pretty easy teams the Steelers, Pirates and Devils. Not to be rude i appreciate what you do and the sigs are great but I would like mine.

thanks

you are absolutely right and im terribly sorry... i will get on those as soon as possible and have them to you tonight...

Hey i realize that some stuff might be hard to find but I asked for mine almost a week ago and they are some pretty easy teams the Steelers, Pirates and Devils.  Not to be rude i appreciate what you do and the sigs are great but I would like mine. 

thanks

you are absolutely right and im terribly sorry... i will get on those as soon as possible and have them to you tonight...

Here you go buddy... sorry that took so long... hope you like em...

PITsteelers.jpg

NJdevils.jpg

PITpirates.jpg

sorry moose... i got sidetracked for a while.... heres your bemidji state sig.... hope its what you wanted....

:notworthy:Great job!

No, like I said, I didn't want to be a jerk or anything. It's perfect, and thanks for doing it. The Beavers drop the puck a week from Saturday, so I'm just getting excited for the start of the season... Thanks again.

Moose

Archived