Glendale Thunderbirds

Gary

Having the bird looking up makes it look scared of something bigger than it.

or constipated :mad: seriously, though... I agree that the bird shouldn't be looking up. I like the idea of giving the bird "teeth", but I don't like the shape (non dynamic) ... as is the wordmark... and the colors are cartoony. To me, a THUNDERbird should be more initimidating... darker...

Gary, if that's ok with you, I'll see what I can do with the suggestions that were posted here.

And for reference, I went with a cartoony feel to it because I inspired myself from SUU Thunderbirds:

SouthernUtahThunderbirds.GIF

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Gary, if that's ok with you, I'll see what I can do with the suggestions that were posted here.

And for reference, I went with a cartoony feel to it because I inspired myself from SUU Thunderbirds:

I like the SUU Thunderbird. I think if you redefine your Thunderbird after the SUU logo, you'll have a much better concept.

Bengalssuck.jpg

This was for my XHL Franchise here in the CCSLC. The Glendale Thunderbirds logo was created by pollux, thank you to him

glendalethunderbirds1.gif

That thunderbird looks really ticked off about the GT alternate. :D

liverpool-1.png

i think a cool thunderbirds logo could be made based on a traditional native american thunderbird symbol, and something like the thrashers T logo. just let it simmer in your brain for a bit B)

That's actually a great idea!

Back to the drawing board...

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

i think a cool thunderbirds logo could be made based on a traditional native american thunderbird symbol, and something like the thrashers T logo.  just let it simmer in your brain for a bit  B)

along with that, maybe a design on the bird like what the seattle thunderbirds have... a pacific northwest totem type o' deal.

i think a cool thunderbirds logo could be made based on a traditional native american thunderbird symbol, and something like the thrashers T logo.  just let it simmer in your brain for a bit  B)

along with that, maybe a design on the bird like what the seattle thunderbirds have... a pacific northwest totem type o' deal.

definitely no no no. No Totem Polls

definitely no no no. No Totem Polls

i was meaning more of the design, like the square designs and stuff... not an actual totem pole

Archived