Maryland Terrapins wearing BLACK

puckcool22

I believe he was the 4th pick in the draft.

Roethlisberger was the 11th pick. Philip Rivers was the 4th.

The #4 jersey was probably something generic representing the 2004 NFL Draft.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

va_md-1-lg.jpg

I'm hoping that #19 got a facemask penalty on this play..... :shocked:

they rarley call and offensive player that has possesion of the ball for a facemaks...just like they never call players with the possesion of the ball for leading with their heads. every single player that has the ball and is going for a hit puts his head down, but if a defense player does that and makes helmet-to-helmet contact is a personal foul.

If Maryland still had the black helmet with the M and state flag, this black jersey would look friggin sweet. Also, it would make the red jersey look better because right now the Terps suffer from the old-looking helmet/new-looking jersey disease. The helmet with the M and flag is much better for these new-fangled Under Armour jerseys. I would even like to see the black and gold checks and the red and white cross appear somewhere in the uniforms. Use that unique pattern to your advantage UMD!

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived