Blitz: The League

CS85

The logo for the Reapers looks awfully familiar. Has anyone seen this before?

It looks familiar because it's like the AFL's Toronto Phantoms logo.

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

joshuabperry@sbcglobal.net

My Webpage

Maybe Madden should have the same create-a-team format as "Blitz: The League." Do you think so?

Anything can improve the four jersey-five number crap we get from madden, but what is the create a team feature like on this game? If it's any good at all here i come.

I like my women like i like my coffee, tied up in a burlap sack and thrown over the back of a donkey.

I visited several sample sites and the official Blitz: The Legue site.

Blitz: The League expresses the attitudes and atmosphere that I think the XFL aspired to be like, but failed to do. Cooler promoted players (without the dumb-ass nicknames), more modern and original uniforms and logos, more celebrations, more hits, and more violence. The whole game seems to have a more gladitorial atmosphere. With a little bit of "Playmakers" thrown in for extra drama.

I thought not having the NFL's uniforms, logos, and players might have been a major liability, and to someone else it might have been. Instead these programmers turned it into an asset by creating a very realistic history and continuity. If I didn't know otherwise I might beleive this league and it's player might actually exist somewhere. The fantasy part of this game is what makes it all the more fun. If the create-a-team option is as good as people say it is, this may become a favorite.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Archived