WOW, the game between Cards and Astros

Swiss

I'm still in shock. To quote Jack Buck "I don't believe what I just saw."

But the first thing this reminds me of is the 1986 American League Championship Series Game 5, the Angels were I think also a strike away when Dave Henderson hit one out. I'm like no way. They probably had the clubhouse ready too.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

And i was pissed because i thought Edmonds swung through strike three!!!

PUJOLS IS A CLUCH BASEBALL GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Edmonds walked on 5 pitches. He swung at the 1-0 pitch then Lidge threw 3 straight balls. Eckstein was one strike away but Edmonds never saw strike two so he couldn't have swung through strike three.

Albert Pujols was huge. Talk about clutch. By the way has that ball landed yet?

Great game. :D

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

As happy as I am that the Cards pulled this out in breathtaking fashion, I'm royally pissed that I'm going to have to listen to my wife saying "I told you so" for the next two days.

Oh well, this is one case where I'm glad I was wrong.

Albert Pujols was huge. Talk about clutch. By the way has that ball landed yet?

at least albert's home run was a real shot and not some panzy excuse me homer over that short porch in left. cough cough..lance berkman...cough cough.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

I don't like the Cardinals chances any more since they've won this game than I did before because frankly, they're in the same, crappy position. Think about it... the best case scenario for the Cardinals is having Roger Clemens, on the road (1.32 ERA), in game 7, pitching against them...

IUe6Hvh.png

I'm still in shock. To quote Jack Buck "I don't believe what I just saw."

But the first thing this reminds me of is the 1986 American League Championship Series Game 5, the Angels were I think also a strike away when Dave Henderson hit one out. I'm like no way. They probably had the clubhouse ready too.

That was dramatic in 1986 but if i remember they actually tied it up and lost in the 11th inning or something like that..This was so dramatic..

According to Buster Olney they had plastic sheeting over the lockers and champagne out and hats and t-shirts out..and then the stadium went dead (back to Enron Field) and the staff scrambled around to get stuff out of there..

The team was in shock and no one talked or looked at anyone..it was like a funeral except Lidge was talking to himself in a loud voice saying "we can do this, it doesn't matter"..It was supposed to be odd and uncomfortable to listen to him..

Maybe the ghost of Donnie Moore was nearby!

Man, to come within one out to going to the World Series and Pujols just took the air out of Minute Maid. I feel for the Astros and hope that they can take the Cards down. One good thing out of this, there will be one more game at Busch.

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

Archived