Team Australia has new Hockey Jerseys!

NickNickNick

Bottle... wottle... wha?! :wacko:

(G'Day Bruce... hello Bruce... d'ya mind if we call ya Bruce?)

No, the white one's just as bad. But I got a good laugh out of the Oregon suggestion.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

G'Day Bruce... hello Bruce... d'ya mind if we call ya Bruce?

rule 1: no puffters...rule 6: there is no rule six, rule 7: no puffters. a bit from python.

anyway does anyone know what there old jersey looked like and so on back?

thanks

so long and thanks for all the fish.

I actually very much dislike this jersey.

I play Hockey in Canterbury, Sydney (though not at Mighty Roos level by any rate), and have a Mighty Roos (that's the Aussie team name... yeah, I know) polo shirt they used to flog for ridiculous monies.

I really dislike hockey jerseys done in this style (I forget the name, but where it's not sewn, it's dyed into the fabric). It makes the Euro leagues look stupid IMO. I think Hockey needs those instantly recognisable traditional stitched jerseys.

Oh and as for whether or not we're going to be world champs, I doubt it, though our Under 21's were about three years ago. It caused NHL.com to run an article on them, and to add them to the NHL Affiliates drop-down box.

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

I really dislike hockey jerseys done in this style (I forget the name, but where it's not sewn, it's dyed into the fabric). It makes the Euro leagues look stupid IMO. I think Hockey needs those instantly recognisable traditional stitched jerseys.

They're called sublimated jerseys. And on this continent, the most prominent example were the previous incarnation of the Phoenix Suns' uniforms.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived