Team Australia has new Hockey Jerseys!

NickNickNick

that is so old news they have had those for at least 3 years now

Actually they've had that for over a year. Check the main page of Ice Hockey Australia:

http://www.iha.org.au/

Ice Hockey Australia recently adopted an exciting new jersey design which also incorporates the new IHA Logo. Replica Jerseys are available in both Home and Away colours and are now available for purchase online by clicking here.. The jerseys are expected to be a highly sought after item from ice hockey collector's around the world.

The new design will also be adopted for the IHA's 2004 National Inline and 2005/2006 National Ice Hockey Teams. The IHA's 2004 National Inline Team will be the first team to wear the jersey when they participate in the IIHF's 2004 World Championships in Bad Tolz, Germany from the 10th to 17th July 2004. To view the jerseys, click here.

I saw, I came, I left.

Close up, that light green look is actually a mix of the yellow (Wattle) and dark green (Bottle Green).

They are foul.

I didn't think they could make Bottle and Wattle look bad.

I was wrong.

The white is a little less offensive to my eyes.

jerseywhite.jpg

And yes, we play Ice Hockey.

Like most sports, we'll probably be World Champions of it one day.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Like most sports, we'll probably be World Champions of it one day.

And go to the moon right? :P

OK, that day may be a long way off.

And rely on the US and Canada not playing their Pro players.

Meh, who am I kidding? The 'Australian' team is full of guys who also have dual citizenships for other countries and aren't good enough to play for them.

My son was going to play hockey this season, but the rink closed, leaving ONE ice rink in a city of 3.5 million people. So no, I don't really expect us to be World Champs anytime soon.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I can see that you would, what is that?

The University of Oregon logo. Browse through some of their uniforms and you might get a better idea of what I'm talking about.

Sick and wrong.

I got to their football jersey, which I thought had tread marks from being run over, but it's not, they've either ALL been run over, or they're meant to look like that.

That Aussie hockey shirt looks a whole lot better now, and therefore I feel better now, so thanks Surv79.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived