Falcons

In 5..4..3..2..1

I know i have probably complained about this to no end. You know the fact that teams wearing the same color socks as pants looks well...gay. The more i look at the Falcons black socks and pants combo it does'nt bother me as much as let's say the Jags when they do it or the Ravens, Bengals. Because of that white triangular strip on the black pants it kinda sorta breaks up the all black look the others have. I don't know anybody else see where I'm coming from here ?

The funny think is that they have a black sock with a white upper stripe that is supposed to blend into the white triangle on the black pants. That is a much better look for them.

ALthough I will agree that of all the black pants / black socks teams, the Falcons are the least offensive due in part to the white triangle. IMO they should wear black pants way more often, even with the red jerseys.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

BringBackTheVet that is exactly what I was saying, glad to see someone else recognizes what I was talking about. It is true the white striped sock they had was perfect don't know what hapened to it other than they got tired of carrying three socks when they were not using the black pants much . BTW the leotard /unitard look is gay.

Why don't they wear the red sock with the black pants? The Bengals are starting to do this with their black pants (going with the black instead of orange). I agree it looks dumb. If I'm not mistaken, the reason why the red jersey doesn't "go" with the black pants is because of the piping from the underarm to the pants. They are black coming off the shirt and red coming off the pants. Correct me if I'm wrong. It's so minor with their piping it wouldn't matter like it would for say, Denver.

KISSwall09.jpg

Actually the piping on the black pants is red. Which makes all the more sense for red socks.The Bengals have to go back to the orange socks I hope. We'll see this weekend what the Bengals do they are suppose to be wearing the all black which you would think would mean the orange socks let's see if they stick with the gay leotard look or go back to the orange socks. The Falcons are at the Jets so we will also see if there is any change there(probably not).

Archived