Got my Hockey Jerseys! :)

Jay

Just wanted to say that i finally got these shirts back from bigstick.ca (who i am very pleased with, by the way). Some of you may remember me posting the concept as I was working through colors and such. I'll find a pic of the logo concept in a min. so you can see how close they came. The color on these shirts is perfect smile.gif Love the vegas gold. These shirts are actually Notre Dame's third jeresy template.

The crests are patches that are dye-sublimated and then sewn on. The numbers are just the normal vinyl heat-seal you'd see on any jersey. Tackle-twill would have been nice, but this is for my men's league team and we're on a pretty tight budget. We had 15 jerseys made, and they came out to $52 each, which i think was very reasonable.

wow the jersey is very sharp looking - who made it for you?? I love it !!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

wow the jersey is very sharp looking - who made it for you?? I love it !!!

Big Stick Jerseys was where we ordered from, and I am very pleased with them, they were very helpful through the whole process of selecting the jerseys and preparing the logos, etc. Speedy delivery also. Good guys, i'd recomend them to anyone.

you think they will do a hartford whalers one for me if i send them the logo and pick one of the jersey options?

I don't think so. This was in their FAQ:

Please note: We cannot reproduce logos that belong to a third party. So if you obtained your logo from unknown sources it may be the property of the author or organization. We would need permission from the copyright owner before we could reproduce it.

And being that Hartford, Connecticut owns that logo...

Wow! The jerseys turn out great!! Couple of questions though... It looks like it was a custom colored jersey, so how long did it take before you got your jerseys? And I assume 52$ is US... Am I right?

I'd be curious to see those jerseys in action!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived