Brand new HOCKEY template preview:

StPatty33

Is it coming in eps soon?

I'll get it up in eps within the next couple hours.

Then I've got to focus on making the back so we can have a completed template.

*edit* 300 posts, woot.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It could probably be worked around in MS paint, I'll get a full white version that MS painters can just fill in. It won't be as easy as with the vector version, but some of the crazy stuff that you MSpainters can do wow's the crap outta me!

spacer.png

Also this was recieved well so I thought I'd share it. No more concepts now, I gotta buckle down and finish the template! (it's so much fun though!)

NHLSea.png

So far these are things I plan on doing to tweek the template:

Shorten the crotch, lengthen the sleeves a bit, re-work a couple of the design lines (the stitches you can see on the MSpaint one above), add more detail to the skates, make fill patterns for all the different jersey varieties (again the stitches on the MSpaint one).

spacer.png

no it's not. I downloaded it into paint, and it comes out so that it can't be edited. Maybe turn it into raster.

Dude, right click on the image and save it, then open it in paint. EPS files are for vector versions...

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Essendon-Hockey-Crossover.gif

I also had the same problem with AI 10 not interpreting all the Layers.

Same problem as above. Layer 3 and everything as it's own path within that layer.

I also deleted all the white outline and changed the Main jersey and the sleeves to Clipping Masks, which does the same thing as the white outline, but leaves the space behind it blank.

I guess I'm just used to doing it that way. Blame Pat (pcgd).

And the uni?

That's an Essendon AFL (Aussie) crossover, with new captain Matthew Lloyd.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I'll try saving it as file for Illustrator 10, since it seemed to preserve the layers when I saved it for 10. If I go back to 8 though it's kaputsville.

Looks good, remered. Especially considering you had to wade through all the lines and crap to find the fill areas, eh.

spacer.png

I'll try saving it as file for Illustrator 10, since it seemed to preserve the layers when I saved it for 10. If I go back to 8 though it's kaputsville.

Looks good, remered. Especially considering you had to wade through all the lines and crap to find the fill areas, eh.

They're still in order, I could almost tell where the groups would have been.

It's a fantastic job StP, can't wait to see the AI 10 version.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Alright--took the day off but now I'm sittin down to work. To get us started I made an I10 compatible EPS version. I wasn't able to test it with my 10 because apparently I uninstalled it when CS2 turned out to be a great version. It should work fine though *crosses fingers*:

ILLUSTRATOR 10 EPS TEMPLATE GOODNESS!

spacer.png

Alright--took the day off but now I'm sittin down to work. To get us started I made an I10 compatible EPS version. I wasn't able to test it with my 10 because apparently I uninstalled it when CS2 turned out to be a great version. It should work fine though *crosses fingers*:

You're gonna have to try something else...the EPS does not work in my AI 10. All I get is the underlying code for the file, not the pic itself.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Alright--took the day off but now I'm sittin down to work.  To get us started I made an I10 compatible EPS version.  I wasn't able to test it with my 10 because apparently I uninstalled it when CS2 turned out to be a great version.  It should work fine though *crosses fingers*:

You're gonna have to try something else...the EPS does not work in my AI 10. All I get is the underlying code for the file, not the pic itself.

Super weak... I guess I'll have to try 10 .ai. Damn *shakes my fist!*

spacer.png

Archived