Brand new HOCKEY template preview:

StPatty33

HOLY CRAP! That is SOOOO tight! Titans fan?

Not really. I've just been skimming for NFL to NHL crossover ideas and the Titans have a jersey that would make a smooth crossover to hockey. *shrugs* I still prefer the Seahawks one though.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any chance you'll be doin a Baseball or Football template? If you did I bet they would look just as sweet as this hockey template.
I think the football one that was originally WA designs' is certainly good enough that another doesn't need to be made--and rmered has (I think he finally got it anyway) a super-great baseball one that he just used in a Titans-MLB concept.

Not sure if there's a detailed basketball one out there... that might need to be done *shrugs*

I've had a request to do a soccer template.  I may do that since there isn't really a 3-dimentional one floating around to my knowledge
spacer.png

Im using Illustrator CS2, how come i have all the stuff bunched up in one layer?

That's how it's supposed to be, use your layers menu to navigate through that layer into the deeper layers.

spacer.png

I tried to use your MS Paint version and it still seems not to be the best in Paint. I use the bucket to fill in an area, and in some areas it works fine and in some there is alot of white clutter around the edges, anyone know a way around this?

Here's a part of my MSPanterized (!!!) template of StPatty33..

I'm still working on the gloves, the socks and the middle part of the pants...

Sorry for the team (less complicated uniform)...

I also took the liberty to ad shadow on the left shoulder to fit with the shadow on the face and the neck...

After a couple of touch-up, we (member of the MSPaint community) will be able to express ourselves with what is probably if not THE most incredible template there is...

Thanx StPatty33

(the template is a JPG because to computer I used at work doesn't save in .PNG

winnipegtest.jpg

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

I certainly appreciate the help, Quebecois!

I'll get a version saved in IE 8 when the whole thing's done... When I back it up to Illustrator 8 it removes all the hundreds of groupings and names of the layers and stuff. So I'll have to save it as 8 and then re-group all of it again and save it. Not a task I'm looking forward to!

As far as photoshop, I'll try and get a photoshop version with layers going as well, but again, it'll have to wait til I have the back of it done and it's a full-blown template.

*edit* also for the MSpaint version, you might just want to fill in the crotch area with a darker color instead of worrying about all those itty bitty lines. Maybe with the socks as well.

spacer.png

*edit* also for the MSpaint version, you might just want to fill in the crotch area with a darker color instead of worrying about all those itty bitty lines. Maybe with the socks as well.

Good idea and also for the socks, there wont be any vertical lines.

The tape will stay thought....

Probably gonna be finish later tonight after I come back fron trick or threating with my daughter...

First halloween for her, dressed as her hero.....

Zoobomafoo

hahahahahhahaha

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Archived