My First

UnderDogX

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that is one of the longest i have seen ever....

That's what she said :lol: hehe...The Office reference....anyway..I'm glad you guys are bumping this...not to worry...the semester started up again so I've been a bit busy getting things going again...not to mention my inspiration stalled on the Leafs and I don't feel like moving on until that one is done..anyway after that I'm looking at the Hurricanes and then the Thrashers...then I'll probably do them by conference starting with the Eastern so the Rangers and Flyers will get done...Anyway...glad you guys like these..I'll keep them coming!!

CIDesignSig.png

that is one of the longest i have seen ever....

That's what she said :lol: hehe...The Office reference....anyway..I'm glad you guys are bumping this...not to worry...the semester started up again so I've been a bit busy getting things going again...not to mention my inspiration stalled on the Leafs and I don't feel like moving on until that one is done..anyway after that I'm looking at the Hurricanes and then the Thrashers...then I'll probably do them by conference starting with the Eastern so the Rangers and Flyers will get done...Anyway...glad you guys like these..I'll keep them coming!!

i just realizes that i practiallly set you up for that one....wow....

I just wanna do hoodrat things with my friends.

Like I said...the Sens and Maple Leafs would be next...I finished up Lil Senator earlier today!! I went with the obvious on this and played alot of the secondary logo....I wanted to make him a little more warrior like though so I put the Achilles in Troy style shield in his hand....next up will be the Leafs and then probably the Flyers and Hurricanes....anyway I give you Lil Senator!!! Let me know what you think!!!

LilSenator.png

*just a note...you can't really tell on this pic because its small but I went very detailed with this so notice the deco on the shield as well as the hair coming out of the crack on the helmet....the hair in particular took a lot of time and is very detailed at full view!! :D

Love it, love it, love it! That subtle detail of the black pattern from the logo on the shield is a nice touch.

Headline in tomorrow's Ottawa Citizen: "Sens fire Spartacat, hire Lil Senator"

stoneraizersig.jpg

I cant wait to see Lil' Colt seriously plz do a Lil' Colt for the Colts and if you do plz and im begging ya plz make me a animated version. Awesome so far tho!

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

I cant wait to see Lil' Colt seriously plz do a Lil' Colt for the Colts and if you do plz and im begging ya plz make me a animated version. Awesome so far tho!

Beggars can't be choosers.

Eh true. Just leave it up to him if he wants to do NFL as well.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

• 6 months later...

Archived